What's the Return Policy?
- All live plants sales are final.
- If your plant arrived dead or in a very poor condition, email us at email@example.com within 12 hours of receipt, with photos showing the condition.
WHAT IF I RECEIVED DEAD PLANTS DUE TO SHIPPING DELAY?
We offer two possible paths forward:
- We could offer refund on the plants but shipping and heat pack charges are not refundable.
- We could send out replacement upon request if condition permits.
Please note: in order to quality for a refund/replacement the buyer must meet all of the following:
1. First Delivery Attempt - The shipment must be received on the first delivery attempt, or be picked up the day of the first delivery attempt.
2. Clear Evidence - Photo or Unboxing Video Provided within 12 hours
3. Correct Address - The shipment must be sent to the correct delivery address, and not forwarded to another address. P.O.Box address is not refundable.
DO YOU OFFER DELIVERY OR PICKUP OPTIONS?
We offer pick up at 223 Bogart St, Brooklyn by appointment.
We offer delivery options in the NYC metro area for all the plant purchases. Please contact us.
DO OFFER HEAT PACKS?
- Yes we offer winter protection in the winter. Please check our product page for detail.
Please note - If you haven't purchased the winter insurance, I highly recommend that you do. Since NYC constantly falls lower than 40F, plants can easily suffer cold damage during transit. Damage resulted from lack of winter protection material will not be replaced or refunded.
Please keep an eye on the tracking. When your plants are delivered, unpack the box immediately. Don’t let the package sit outside of the house during cold weather.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Send us an email to tell us what's up and someone from our Customer Service team will get back to you as soon as possible. Be sure to include your order number (if you have one).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org