Pothos Cebu Blue
- Regular price
- Sale price
Due to the fragile nature, plants are subject to stress during transit. Please do expect that plants may have small amounts of damage during shipping, but if it has above normal damage, please send a photo of the damage the day it arrives and we will send you a new one.
- When your plant arrives, avoid placing it in direct or very bright light.
- Please allow your plant to acclimate to its new environment and wait at least 3-4 weeks before repotting.
- We recommend that you research care needs for your plant.
- Please contact us immediately if you are having problems with your plant at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All live plants sales are final.
- If your plant arrived dead or in a very poor condition, email us at email@example.com within 12 hours of receipt, with photos showing the condition.
- We do our best preparing your plants for shipment so they will arrive at your home healthily. However, some plants are tend to be more fragile and could show signs of stress after shipping. This is normal and will recover after a couple days.
- If not specified, all plants will be shipped bare rooted.
- Standard shipping insurance is included with USPS priority mail, additional insurance could be purchased separately. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.