- Rooted plant
- The actual plant you will get might be slightly different than the one shown in pictures, but same size/amount of leafs.
- Please allow 3-5 businesses days for order processing.
- We recommend not to repot or move the plant often once you receive it.
- By purchasing this plant, you agree to the terms and conditions of this sale. Please see the FAQs.
- We encourage to purchase a heat pack if day time temperature are below 50 degrees.
How to Care:
- Low to bright light
- Low to high humidity
- Allow fairly dry between watering
- When your plant arrives, avoid placing it in direct or very bright light.
- Please allow your plant to acclimate to its new environment and wait at least 3-4 weeks before repotting.
- We recommend that you research care needs for your plant.
- Please contact us immediately if you are having problems with your plant at email@example.com
- All live plants sales are final.
- If your plant arrived dead or in a very poor condition, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of receipt, with photos showing the condition.
- We do our best preparing your plants for shipment so they will arrive at your home healthily. However, some plants are tend to be more fragile and could show signs of stress after shipping. This is normal and will recover after a couple days.
- If not specified, all plants will be shipped bare rooted.
- Standard shipping insurance is included with USPS priority mail, additional insurance could be purchased separately. Please reach out to email@example.com to learn more.
Well packaged and growing fast!