- Handmade Passive/Semi Hydroponic Planter (medium)
- This pot is hand created by a potter from Hong Kong, she studied pottery in the US and currently operates an art studio.
- The unique marbling and texture adds a special hint of style in this planter. The interior is fully glazed to maximize the retention of water and to prevents leakage. The top section of the planter is also glazed arbitrarily to provide a smooth surface for safer handling while resonating with the design spirit. The outer surface remains unglazed for a natural clay touch feeling.
- Unlike traditional clay pots, there's no drain holes at the bottom. Instead, there are two draining holes on the wall of the planter specially designed for passive/semi hydroponic use. Works great with LECA clay balls
3 1/16" width x 3 3/16" tall
- All live plants sales are final.
- If this item arrive broken, email us at email@example.com within 12 hours of receipt, with photos showing the condition.
- Standard shipping insurance is included with USPS priority mail, additional insurance could be purchased separately. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.