- Rooted plant shipped in a 4" nursery pot
- Actual plant might be slightly different than the one shown in pictures.
- Please allow 3-5 businesses days for order processing.
- By purchasing this plant, you agree to the terms and conditions of this sale. Please see the FAQs.
- We encourage to purchase a heat pack if day time temperature are below 50 degrees.
How to Care:
- Low to bright light
- Low to high humidity
- Allow fairly dry between watering
- When your plant arrives, avoid placing it in direct or very bright light.
- Please allow your plant to acclimate to its new environment and wait at least 3-4 weeks before repotting.
- We recommend that you research care needs for your plant.
- Please contact us immediately if you are having problems with your plant at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All live plants sales are final.
- If your plant arrived dead or in a very poor condition, email or chat us at email@example.com within 12 hours of receipt, with photos showing the condition.
- We do our best preparing your plants for shipment so they will arrive at your home healthily. However, some plants are tend to be more fragile and could show signs of stress after shipping. This is normal and will recover after a couple days.
- If not specified, all plants will be shipped bare rooted.
- Standard shipping insurance is included with USPS priority mail, additional insurance could be purchased separately. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.