Alocasia Pink Dragon
- Regular price
- Sale price
Alocasias will start to suffer below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Some varieties will die back during colder weather and resprout from the rhizome. -LIGHT- Needs vary from shade to full sunlight, depending on the variety. Leaf color tends to be better among plants that grow best with more light.-WATERING- Keep Alocasia plants moist all year; they are water-loving plants. There is a fine line with these plants. You want to keep the soil moist, but not soggy. They require less water during the winter months because the plant is dormant.-SOIL- Plant in loose, well-drained potting mix or a crumbly loamy soil. Try to let the top few inches of soil become nearly dry before watering. This will help keep it evenly moist. Soggy soil makes the plant susceptible to many fungal infections.-FERTILIZER- Alocasias can be heavy feeders, especially large specimens. Feed with liquid fertilizer during the growing season or frequent, small applications of granule fertilizer.-HUMIDITY- hey thrive in very humid environments. To raise the humidity around your plant, place it on a tray filled with pebbles and then add water until it rises to just below the bottom of the pot. Keep them away from cold drafts from windows, doors, and air conditioning.**Shipping** Most plants will be shipped in container. Due to the fragile nature, plants might develop stress during transit. Please do expect that plants may have small amounts of damage during shipping, but if it has above normal damage, please send a photo of the damage the day it arrives and we will certainly help to make things right.
- When your plant arrives, avoid placing it in direct or very bright light.
- Please allow your plant to acclimate to its new environment and wait at least 3-4 weeks before repotting.
- We recommend that you research care needs for your plant.
- Please contact us immediately if you are having problems with your plant at email@example.com
- All live plants sales are final.
- If your plant arrived dead or in a very poor condition, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of receipt, with photos showing the condition.
- We do our best preparing your plants for shipment so they will arrive at your home healthily. However, some plants are tend to be more fragile and could show signs of stress after shipping. This is normal and will recover after a couple days.
- If not specified, all plants will be shipped bare rooted.
- Standard shipping insurance is included with USPS priority mail, additional insurance could be purchased separately. Please reach out to email@example.com to learn more.