Ric Rac Cactus / Fishbone Cactus
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Fishbone cactus thrives in indirect light but can tolerate periods of bright sun. Like most cacti.-SOIL- The cactus grows in low soil media, such as orchid substrate. You can also plant it in cactus blend mixed with compost to enrich the medium.-WATERING- Fishbone cactus houseplant does best when allowed to dry out between watering. During winter, cut watering in half and then reinstate when spring growth begins. -FEEDING- Fertilize with a water-soluble cactus or orchid fertilizer in early spring. You can place your plant outside in spring and summer but do not forget to bring it in when temperatures cool. Best of all, the cactus will stand some neglect, so do not worry about it when you go on vacation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question!
- When your plant arrives, avoid placing it in direct or very bright light.
- Please allow your plant to acclimate to its new environment and wait at least 3-4 weeks before repotting.
- We recommend that you research care needs for your plant.
- Please contact us immediately if you are having problems with your plant at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All live plants sales are final.
- If your plant arrived dead or in a very poor condition, email us at email@example.com within 12 hours of receipt, with photos showing the condition.
- We do our best preparing your plants for shipment so they will arrive at your home healthily. However, some plants are tend to be more fragile and could show signs of stress after shipping. This is normal and will recover after a couple days.
- If not specified, all plants will be shipped bare rooted.
- Standard shipping insurance is included with USPS priority mail, additional insurance could be purchased separately. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.